The highly acclaimed ByPetousis Hotel Group (comprising of Vineyard Hotel, Townhouse Hotel and Oude Werf Hotel) prides itself on being a respected & progressive employer brand, celebrated for our investment in employee wellness, the broader community & the environment.
Our Sales Division is looking to recruit a Key Accounts Manager (Leisure).
The purpose of the role is to acquire new and maintain international leisure business at each of the hotels, in line with set business targets.
- Managing international distribution partner network (both inbound and offshore).
- Managing representation companies in line with in-market targets.
- Source and develop identified new markets in line with business targets.
- Sourcing and converting new key accounts and manage existing assigned accounts.
- Arrange and host site inspections at the three hotels.
- Partner with industry stakeholders on behalf of hotels to deliver sustainable marketing promotions and campaigns that will grow awareness and build brand equity.
- Manage key customer insights and share these with team to inform future sales initiatives.
- Travel to attend various industry sales events both locally and nationally.
- 8 years experience in hospitality and at least 5 years experience in a similar position in sales.
- International travel experience an advantage.
- Excellent track record in sales.
- Marketing experience an advantage.
- Experience in the use of CRM systems (e.g. Opera) associated with the management of hotel data.
- Advanced knowledge of 3rd party intermediaries.
- Understanding of customer segments and measurements.
- Prepared to travel extensively and regularly.
- Own vehicle a requirement
- Literate in MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Excellent communication skills verbal and written
- Analysing and forming opinions
- Customer focus
- Commercial Drive
- Listening Skills
- Results orientated
- Social Skills
- Lives the company values
Please apply by sending your CV to [Please apply below]
Regret, only short listed external applicants will be contacted.
Closing date for applications: 18 January 2019
Preference will be given to suitable candidates who need representation in this level as per our EE plan