Location: Cape Town
Kendrick Recruitment is seeking a Golfers Assistant for a Luxury Hotel Resort in Cape Town.
We are looking for someone to ensure a great golfing experience by ensuring adherence to regulations, smooth play and provide the necessary services, beverages and information to all golfers whilst on the course.Â Â
A minimum of Grade 12 with 12 months golf experience (as a golf player or a Caddy) and a valid driver’s license are required for this position.
The ideal candidate must be an excellent communicator, have good people skills, must be able to provide guests/ members with excellent service and must be reliable, honest and organised.Â
You must be able to work long and late hours on request.
Duties include, but are not limited to:Â Â
• Ensure that all players tee off on their stipulated tee time.Â Â
• Control speed of play on the golf courses
• Assist golfers with local or general rules of golf
• Ensure that golfers adhere to the etiquette of the game, sandbags are filled, each golfer has his own clubs and those golfers are dressed as per company rules
• Service each golf group at least once through 9 holes
• Ensure that the player amenities are in good supplyÂ
• Receive stock, cash up at end of the day with a daily stock check and post difference to relevant account charge and then cash
If you meet the minimum requirements mentioned above and wish to apply then please send us your CV today! Good Luck…