SAFARI MANAGER (EE / NON-EE) - LIMPOPO - R14000 to R18000 Live in
This position requires the following job spec/trade but are not limited to:
- The candidate is required to be young at heart, but a mature individual
- You will be required to work under extreme conditions and long hours when required.
- FGASA NQF level 2 TO 3
- DEATS Registered
- Advanced Rifle Handling
- Valid Driver’s Licence with PrDP
- Solid references
- Matric IS a requirement for this position.
- First Aid Certified
- 3 x years’ experience in managing position as a Safari Manager to manage the Safari Department (essential)
- Full Trails qualification (essential)
- 3 x years’ experience in a BIG 5 Game Reserve
- A Criminal Clearance will be required.
- Must have a valid South African ID.
- Excellent communication skills.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Managing the Safari department of 38 staff compliment
- Daily Scheduling of field guides over three divisions
- Budget Control
- Fleet Management
- Drive Scheduling
- Equipment checks, controls and maintenance
- Training, Guiding of Safari Team to ensure extraordinary guests experience.
- Salary negotiable (Based upon experience and qualifications),
- Provident Fund 13% of Basic
- Medical Aid
- Live in for single accommodation,
- Meal provided whilst on shift
Please send updated CV together with a recent, professional head and shoulders photograph
WHILST WE DO OUR BEST TO REPLY TO EACH APPLICATION, NON-COMPLIANCE WITH THE ABOVE REQUIREMENTS MAY BE CAUSE FOR OUR NON-RESPONSE