Heritage Hospitality Recruitment have a challenging, but exciting new opportunity available for a Reservations Supervisor for a beautiful luxury hotel in the Constantia Valley.
- Hospitality-related qualification
- 3 years plus experience in a Reservations role, for a top end property
- Exposure to revenue management non-negotiable
- Must have a good head for figures and enjoy the financial aspects of Reservations (yielding, reporting etc.)
- Knowledge of well-known inbound tour operators and travel agents
- Well presented and well spoken - be able to do site inspections when required
The package on offer is negotiable depending on experience and includes good company benefits.
To apply, please forward your CV and profile photo.