We are currently looking for experienced FOOD SAFETY SPECIALIST to join a fast growing Restaurant Management Group with head office based in Kuwait City.
The primary task of the Food Safety Specialist is to ensure food, food material, packaging, equipment’s etc. adheres on safety standards. He / She will oversee QA programs across all F&B brands of the Restaurant Management Company making sure compliance of the set Food Safety plan, policies and procedures. He / She will conduct comprehensive audits to proactively identify non-conformities for immediate action and proper action plans.
- Hands on problem solver with strong analytical skills.
- Proven track record of maximizing profit in a customer focused environment.
- Commercial awareness of Catering / restaurant environment.
- Expertise in QA procedures with integrity, time bounded and result oriented.
- Competent in the use of IT systems.
- Knowledge of Security, Health and Safety.
- Evidence of achieving KPIs.
- Experience of HACCP Planning.
- A high level of literacy and numeracy skills including Profit and loss experience and Computer skills.
- Food Safety
- Reporting Skills
- Analytical Skills
- Warehouse Management
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Documentation management.
Job Scope and Responsibilities:
- Conduct food safety, brand standard and workplace health and safety evaluations at customer locations
- Train, coach and develop employees on refresher courses and on the latest food safety, health, and sanitation knowledge and practices
- Partner with Customer Experience team to solve customer challenges especially but not limited to Food Safety
- Complete a budgeted number of audits each week that creates a high level of customer satisfaction and compliance to Food Safety regulations
- Access and utilize key industry leading food safety practices and continual, active monitoring of health inspection information
- Provision accurate reporting and provide effective customer communication and relationships
- Create, Develop, Establish, Evaluate and Monitor sound HACCP Plan
- Document and compile all policies, procedures, methods, critical controls, audits in relation to Food
- Perform other task as per need
Education and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s / Masters’ Degree is strongly desired, preferably in bachelor’s degree in Finance, Commerce or equivalent education/experience.
- Attended Finance, Cost Control, Inventory seminars is an advantage
- Has at least 5 years of working experience in F&B environment with hands on experience as F&B Cost Controller.
- Total package approx. R 35000 - 40000 – depending on experience and skills, (70% basic salary, 20% accommodation allowance, 10% transport allowance)
- Performance bonus
- Public Medical Insurance
- 30 days of annual leave
- Flight allowance every 2 years
- Visa and joining flight to the country of employment
Start: ASAP, subject to visa
To apply for Food Safety Specialist | Kuwait | Restaurant Management Company, send your CV in WORD document with recent photo and contactable references.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
Recruit for Africa is a recruitment agency based in South Africa specialising exclusively in hospitality, retail, chefs and lodge placements. Our agents are specialists in their fields and will be able to advise you and assist in the recruitment process, from the moment you apply for a job until you start your employment. Do not look any further and contact Recruit for Africa to find you the perfect employee or to secure your dream job!