We require a Manager to be responsible for the hands on management of property operations on a day to day basis to assure optimum performance and continual improvement. The Manager will coordinate, direct and manage the staff and everyday hotel operations to achieve profitability, guest satisfaction and efficiency while maintaining standards set by the company, assuring 100% guest satisfaction.
A successful candidate will possess appropriate hospitality qualifications, have a minimum three years related hospitality management experience and have:
- A friendly demeanour
- The ability to be calm and direct in a stressful situation and being able to communicate with many different types of people.
- The ability to motivate employees, resolve issues and complaints from guests.
- Excellent listening skills, especially with guests. Making sure that guests are happy and that staff is getting what they need to do their job is crucial.
- The ability to work with budgets, plan, create schedules and supervise operations.
- The ability to organise multiple projects; manage and prioritise multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- A sound knowledge of computers and software, including the ability to use e-mail, word processing, and spreadsheet software.
- The ability to think quickly and solve problems.
Please forward a full CV, contactable references and a recent photo