Kendrick Recruitment are looking for a Bar Manager for this stunning property just outside of Camps Bay. We are looking for a guest-orientated, charismatic leader with a sense of urgency and high attention to detail, to manage the Bar operations and Mini Bar Service on a day-to-day basis.
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE OR QUALIFICATION:
- ·Diploma in Hotel or Food & Beverage Management advantageous
- ·Must have at least 3 years food and beverage service experience in a 4/5* Hotel Bar or Upmarket Cocktail Bar; of which 2 years should be in a supervisory or management role.
- Computer literate with working knowledge of Microsoft Office Outlook, Word and Excel
- Experience at operator level of a Point of Sales System – exposure to Micros advantageous
- Experience at operator level of a Stock Management System – exposure to FnBShop advantageous
- Highly presentable
- Solid English verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent with hospitality language and terminology, particularly food and beverage vocabulary
- Exposure and understanding of restaurant financials
- Experience in Service Recovery
- Able to work flexible hours, weekends and holidays
If you think you fit the profile, please send your CV, profile picture and written references to me.