RECRUITMENT FUNDI is seeking an Assistant Bar Manager to join this reputable establishment.
- To lead and organize the bar, to set and maintain standards and to strive to always keep improving standards whilst maintaining budget and gross profit
- Responsible to operate within the policies and procedures as set out in the operating manual
- A certificate or Diploma in Food and Beverage Operations or something similar
- Previous experience in a management position within a Bars operation
- Ability to effectively listen and verbally communicate in English with all levels of staff and management
- Ability to work with personal computer software programmes such as Excel and Word
- Ability to make decisions and work independently
- Excellent organizational skills
- Establish and maintain happy, healthy and stable working relations with all staff and management
- Complete opening and closing stock takes
- Ensure guests are been greeted and served
- Hygiene and cleanliness
- Staff Discipline
- Training and Development
- Ensure SOP’s and service journey’s are followed
- Ensure correct cocktail and drinks service
Please send through your updated CV and a recent head and shoulder photo to Mr Andre Niemand at Recruitment Fundi.
Please consider your application unsucessful should you not be contacted within seven (7) days.