We are looking for an experienced BARTENDER to join this busy and well known lounge in Abu Dhabi. The establishment is a popular hangout for tourist as well as locals and offers wide range of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages together with outstanding food and an excellent background music.
Skills and experience required for this job:
- at least 3 years of experience from a similar establishment / upmarket restaurant / bar or 5 star hotel
- you must be over 21 years old to be able to apply
- fluent English
- excellent communication skills
- great presentation and personal hygiene
- very good knowledge of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- good skills in cocktail making will be a great advantage
- ability to work in loud environment
- ability to work under pressure
- friendly personality
- valid passport for at least next 2 years
- clean criminal record (for visa purpose)
- prepare all kinds of drinks as per customer's orders
- keep the bar area clean at all times
- stock the bat prior to rush hours and at the end of the shift
- be orginized at all times
- to be able to advise customers and explain different drinks
- to inform managers about any problems / complaints
Start: As soon as possible, with waiting time for visa
Salary package offered:
- basic AED 2500 (approx R 10000, tax free)
- tips and service charge
- free accommodation
- free transport to and from work
- medical insurance (basic cover)
- joining flight to Abu Dhabi with visa
- annual paid leave
- flight allowance on completion of every contract.
To apply for Bartender Vacancy | Abu Dhabi | Upmarket Lounge, please send your CV in WORD document, with recent photo and contactable references.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
Recruit for Africa is a recruitment agency based in South Africa specialising exclusively in hospitality, retail, chefs and lodge placements. Do not look any further and contact Recruit for Africa to find you the perfect employee or to secure your dream job!