Position: Boutique & Gallery Assistant Manager
Salary: Industry related and negotiable
Area: Mpumalanga – Kruger National Park
The main purpose of a Store Assistant Manager is to host guests that visit the store; assisting the guest with the complete process of a sales, by providing an efficient, confident, informed and friendly service. He/she assists with all administrative and procedural management of the store – by ensuring that they are familiar with, and up to date with, all procedures, systems, and standards as set out in the training manuals. He/she is to ensure that Store and storerooms are neat and clean at all times and the store is beautifully merchandised according to the merchandising manuals. Finally, the Boutique & Gallery Assistant Manager assists the Manager with all stock controls and security to ensure that there is no, or minimal, shrinkage.
Scope of work:
The Boutique & Gallery Assistant Manager assists in the following key result areas: - which are all documented in the training manuals:
1. When dealing with guests, to uphold The Resorts Standards of Excellence in terms of the service given to guests.
2. Undertake a selling role to guests in a way that focuses on guest satisfaction and a positive guest experience.
3. Assist the Boutique & Gallery Manager with the daily, weekly and monthly administration procedures; accurately and timeously.
4. In the absence of the Boutique & Gallery Manager, to attend morning meetings to ensure effective lodge communication.
5. Styling of the Boutique & Gallery in accordance with standards set by head office.
6. Daily cleaning and maintenance of the Boutique & Gallery.
7. Control of stock and ensuring that shrinkage is kept to a minimum.
8. Achieving service excellence.
9. Undertaking any reasonable task, when requested, to assist the lodge to achieve its mission of providing an outstanding guest experience.
As such the person filling this position should have:
Starting Date: Immediately
Forward your CV in Word format with a professional photo