THE BOARDROOM-REFRESHING RECRUITMENT seeks a skilled & experienced BAR MANAGER for our client, a luxury hotel.If you meet the criteria for this exciting career opportunity, then I would like to hear from you!
- To assist in ensuring the effective running of the Bar department
- To supervise and control all F&B / Bar areas to the standards laid down by the Company, maximising revenues and profits to agreed budgetary limits.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar position in a 4 – 5-star establishment
- Diploma in Hospitality/F&B Management.
- Mixology (cocktail experience)
- Proven track record with contactable references essential.
- Passionate about the industry.
- Good knowledge of current trends.
- Eye for detail in service & quality.
- Strong management character.
- A good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite package.
- Knowledge of Opera and Micros
- Creative Flair with the ability to think out of the box.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
- Attention to detail across all Food & Beverage areas.
- Control of bar stocks, ordering and storage.
- Maintaining Standard Operating Procedures.
- Maintaining beverage percentage.
- Cost control and staffing expenses.
- Guest Satisfaction
- Food & Beverage service standard.
- Control of operating equipment and stock.
- Hygiene and General cleanliness of bar, pool and lounge areas.
- Staff morale and motivation.
Applications should include your updated C.V in word format
Copies of relevant qualifications
A friendly profile photo in professional attire (shoulders and up)
Written & contactable references
Please note that due to high application volumes, we regret that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. We wish you the very best!