Well established, 5* hotel in Cape Town wishes to appoint a Reservations Supervisorr to assist the Reservations Manager in the management of the reservations department to achieve targeted occupancies, ARR’s, RevPar’s and maximising revenue through effective yield management, consistent upselling to higher room categories and by promoting / cross-selling other services throughout the hotel. Responsibilities will include:
- Assuming all office management responsibilities, in the absence of the Reservations Manager
- To maintain and ensure the highest standards of performance and service is achieved in all areas of Reservations to efficiently deal with all customer and guest requests.
- Ensure that all Reservations Consultants are fully competent in all aspects of reservations and their tasks.
- Manage the E-commerce functions using the OTA extranets and Siteminder effectively. Monitor rate parity and troubleshoot any rate errors or re-occurring issues.
- Grade 12 or equivalent,
- A Hospitality Management qualification preferable
- 4-5 years’ experience in Reservations
- Proficiency in English (Verbal, Written, Reading),
- Proven abilities in developing and nurturing interpersonal relationships with guests, colleagues and customers
- Above average ability to communicate at all levels of the organization,
- Above average ability with problem-solving
- Ability to work shifts on a rotation basis
Please forward your cv in MS Word format and include a recent profile photo with contactable references.