Kendrick Recruitment is looking for a Group Relief Duty Manager for this eclectic accommodation collection in the vibrant neighbourhood of Cape Town. The ideal candidate would explore all our stunning properties.
CANDIDATE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
- Matric is essential
- hospitality qualification or 3 years experience as a Duty Manager at a 4* or 5* Hotel.
- years experience working in this position.
- Must speak, read, write, and understand English at a professional level.
- Computer literate (Windows Office – Excel, Word and Outlook)
- Working knowledge of Opera.
- General knowledge of HR and the labour law.
- Previous front office management experience essential.
- Familiar with all duties and procedures in Front Office / Reservations Department
- MS Office (Word, Excel and Email) is essential
- Opera experience is essential
- Must have a SA ID
- Must have a valid driver’s licence and own transport
- Reliable, responsible and dependable to fulfil obligations
- Attention to detail
- Willingness to lead, take charge and offer direction
- Ability to multitask
- Show initiative by taking control of task
- Excellent communication skills
- Friendly and service orientated
If you think you fit the profile, please send your CV, profile picture and references to me today