Matric. Hospitality Management qualification would be an added advantage. 3 - 5 years experinece as F & B Manager/Assistant in a reputable 5* hotel/lodge. Valid drivers licence. Plus Point experience. Proficient in planning and implementing of procedures for special events and functions. Will be part of duty management team.
- Ensuring efficient and profitable running of the Restaurant and Bar outlets by careful planning, controlling and coordinating all relevant facets of these outlets
- Maintaining responsibillity for sales, expenses, profit goals etc.
- Assisting in planning and implementing the procedures for special events and banquet functions
- Ensuring guests receive consistent services and products
- Providing daily, weekly and monthly reports