Kendrick Recruitment is now seeking an Assistant Executive Housekeeper for a Luxury Cruise Line company which will take you worldwide! You will be responsible for managing a team of staff members in the department and will be responsible for overseeing the cleaning of the on board rooms, restaurants, lounges, public toilets and areas and bars as well as any other public areas. The Assistant Executive Housekeeper will be required to manage the Housekeeping team alongside the Executive Housekeeper and ensure that the Ship is kept in pristine condition.
- Direct and control housekeeping operations and staff of the housekeeping department.
- Co-ordinates between housekeeping crews to inspect assigned areas to ensure standards are met.
- Manages many priorities and demands and is able to solve problems, support staff, as well as perform the duties of a housekeeper when required.
- Plan and coordinate the rosters of housekeeping team as specified above
- Handle administrative tasks
- Directs institutional housekeeping program to ensure clean, orderly, and attractive conditions of establishment.
- Establishes standards and procedures for work of housekeeping staff, and plans work schedules to ensure adequate service.
- Inspects and evaluates physical condition of establishment, and submits to management recommendations for painting, repairs, furnishings, relocation of equipment, and reallocation of space.
- Responsible for all fixed assets, stock and equipment.
- Organizes and directs departmental training programs, resolves personnel problems, hires new employees, and evaluates employees performance and working relationship.
- Performs Public Area Management Duties to support the total HOD management team
- Previous experience working in housekeeping is required min 4-star grading
- Previous supervisor or manager experience is an asset
- Human resource management skills such as recruitment and training
- Basic accounting skills
- Good customer service skills
- Purchasing and inventory skills is an asset
- Good Communication Skills
- Ability to work with multi-cultural team
- Attention to detail is of the utmost importance
Package on offer is competitive based on experience Live in, accommodation provided the company will also provide uniforms. To apply please send your CV and references through… Good Luck!