Kendrick Recruitment is looking for a Lodge Anchor for this award-winning luxury lodge. The Lodge Anchor is the rock that holds the front of house operations and is very guest-focused ensuring the ultimate guest experience.
- Manages day to day operations;
- Coordination of service, wine tastings, functions etc; Managing stock, breakages;
- Manage staff in terms of discipline and service;
- Check-ins and outs.
- Individual must have Hotel school qualification;
- 4 years’ work experience;
- Similar experience in a 5 star environment;
- Sound knowledge of food and beverage,
- Experience of Stock controls and management of month to month stocktake;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Computer literate;
- Exceptional communication skills in English;
- Financial management skills;
- Management experience of junior staff;
- Be in possession of a valid South African work permit.
- Salary - R10,000
- Provident Fund
- Medical Aid Contribution
If you think you fit the profile, please send your CV, written references and profile picture to me.