Location: Kruger National Park
Kendrick Recruitment is now seeking a Camp Manager for a luxury lodge in the Kruger National Park. The Camp Manager supports the Lodge Manager and enables the lodge to provide efficient guest service and to create a warm and welcoming atmosphere for all our guests. A high level of focus on Guest Experience and staff management of the Guest Relations team. A focus also will be on the Administration and Inventory Control of the lodge.
• Deliver friendly, efficient Guest Service;
• Ensure Front Desk complete administration accurately and according to Standard Operating Procedures;
• Fill-in as the Lodge Manager when required;
• Liaise with Guests and maintain effective communication;
• Ensure Lodge Guest experience levels are met and maintained consistently;
• Ensure Front of House staff are familiar with emergency services and procedures;
• Chair daily operational meetings in conjunction with Lodge Managers;
• Deliver training to staff and work with HR to ensure development and well-being of staff;
• Compile Lodge month end reports;
• Manage and control inventory stock counting/ inventory accuracy checks.
• Grade 12 (essential)
• Degree or Diploma in Hospitality Management (advantageous)
• At least 2 years’ experience in a similar position
• Previous 5* experience essential
• Strong F&B background
• Administration and Financial controlling competence
• Excellent knowledge of overall hospitality operations
• Valid code 08 drivers license
• Computer Literate
This position is offering a salary between R10,000 – R13,000 NEG along with accommodation, meals, uniform and company contribution toward medical aid and provident fund as well as tips. To apply for this incredible position and company please send your CV and references today… Good Luck!