Kendrick Recruitment is now seeking an MEP for a Luxury Estate based in the Middle East. We are looking for someone who is Trade Qualified in Electrical, Mechanical or Construction.
To be considered you will need the following Experience and Skills:
- Several years of experience on cruise ships and / or private yachts or luxury hotels or large private estates.
- Fluent in English.
- Experience with overseeing a maintenance team - able to oversee construction works and manage projects independently.
- Knowledge of best practices for construction – electrical, plumbing, painting, carpentry, and general construction, with an eye for detail and workmanship.
- High-level understanding of AV / IT / Networking issues, able to understand and communicate problems with these systems to system specialists and upper management.
- Good knowledge of one or more of the following skills: HVAC / Electrical / Plumbing / Masonry / Carpentry / Painting / locksmithing (key cutting) / Welding
- Working knowledge of additional maintenance skills highly regarded.
- Workplace Health and Safety Compliance – ensure safe work practices are maintained and complied with, for both yourself and your team.
- Oversee maintenance and construction work performed by external contractors
- Excel / Word / Email skills – comfortable with using spreadsheets for tasks such as basic calculations, communicating project needs and requirements, maintenance lists and similar basic admin.
- Managing a rotating team of technicians +/- 3 staff
- You will be responsible for ensuring that work is done correctly
- You will need to be able to resolve problems such as temporary emergency repairs, leaks, small-scale construction and repair projects, electronic /IT troubleshooting.
- You will be required to inspect maintenance and repair work done by external contractors, and able to report any visual defects/blemishes, and ensure work is up to standard.
- Good communications, organization, and diplomacy
- Executing your team into action
- Inventory control, ordering and warehouse/supply control
- Ability to delegate and lead by example
- Able to quickly adapt to change
- Eye for detail
- High work ethic/moral standards
- Proficient with computers and mobile devices
- Proactive to problems and solutions under pressure
- Highly Competitive Package
- Housing allowance
- Medical Insurance
- Flight Allowance
- 1 months vacations PA.
- 12-Month renewable contract
To apply, please send your CV, references and profile photo through today…Good Luck!