Our client is looking for a well-spoken, well-presented Restaurant General Manager who is passionate about the hospitality industry.
Location: Greenpoint, Cape Town
- Assisting in all areas where needed
- Will be responsible for all operations of the restaurant.
- Identifying and implementing important restaurant and service procedures.
- Checking that all duties have been completed by floor staff.
- Conducting staff performance evaluations
- Daily Cash-up
- Food Cost controls
- Dealing with customers, compliments and complaints, following up etc.
- Implementing and following the rules of the company
- Maintaining and sustaining top service levels
- Maintaining dress code standards
- Managing a large staff complement
- Opening and closing duties
- Presenting a positive image of the company
- Managing both FOH and BOH procedures as required in a standardized GM role
- The applicant must:
- Be disciplined
- Committed and Dedicated to their work
- Technically Focused
- Task Orientated
- Have great attention to detail
- Grade 12 National Senior Certificate or equivalent
- Post-matric qualification is advantageous (especially relating to the field of work).
- The applicant should have at least 3 years GM experience in the hospitality industry.