Our client is urgently looking for a well-spoken, well-presented and energetic Junior Restaurant Manager to join their Italian Establishment..
- Assisting in all areas where needed
- Identifying and implementing important restaurant and service procedures.
- Checking that all duties have been completed by floor staff.
- Daily Cash-up
- Food Cost controls
- Dealing with customers, compliments and complaints, following up etc.
- Maintaining and sustaining top service levels
- Maintaining dress code standards
- Opening and closing duties
- Presenting a positive image of the company
- Managing both FOH and BOH procedures
The applicant must:
- Be disciplined
- Committed and Dedicated to their work
- Technically Focused
- Be Vibrant and Energetic
- Be reliable and responsible
- Able to follow rules and conduct set forth by the restaurant
- Task Orientated
- Have great attention to detail
- Grade 12 National Senior Certificate or equivalent
- Post-matric qualification is advantageous (especially relating to the field of work).
- Must be Fluent in Italian and English
- The applicant should have at least 4-5 years’ experience in Italian Cuisine.
- Good knowledge on duties and procedures in a restaurant environment.
- Computer knowledge (word, outlook, excel)
- Knowledge of Italian Cuisine is non-negotiable.