Successfull Restaurant with 12 Restaurant Outlets in Uganda, are Recruiting for a Front of House Trainer.
INTERVIEWS IN CAPE TOWN - 27 JANUARY TO 3I JANUARY
QUALIFICATIONS Profile FOH Trainer:
- Track record of high performance in Similar operations (Preferred)
- High School graduate with tertiary Hospitality Certificates from reputable institution.
- Must be 25 years of age or older
- Must be energetic, enthusiastic and have a passion for FOH Service.
- Must have worked in All FOH areas and have sound knowledge and practical capabilities.
- Broad knowledge of POS Systems for restaurants
- Minimum of two years restaurant supervisory experience
- 2 to 3 years’ management experience in the Front of House desirable
- Minimum Train the Trainer Certification.
- Assessor, Moderator Certifications advantages.
- Would suit single Female Candidate willing to relocate.
- Return flights to country of origin (Annual)
- Accommodation Provided
- Medical as an when required
- Visa and work permit (through company)
- Salary USD 2000
- Annual leave of 21 days
- No contracts as the positions are open to the right candidate with longterm prospects
Work days are Monday to Friday 8:00 am - 5:30 pm (1 hour lunch break)
Saturday 8:00 am - 1:00 pm