Successfull Restaurant Group with 12 Restaurant Outlets in Uganda, are Recruiting for a Front of House Trainer.
INTERVIEWS IN CAPE TOWN - 27 JANUARY TO 3I JANUARY
QUALIFICATION Profile BOH Trainer:
- High School graduate with tertiary Hospitality Culinary Certificates from reputable institution.
- Must be 25 years of age or older
- Energetic, enthusiastic and a passion for food.
- Must have worked in All BOH areas and have sound knowledge and practical capabilities.
- Must demonstrate thorough understanding of International Food Safety Standards (Minimum Level 2 - Food Safety Certificate)
- Minimum of 10 years’ Experience in a High-Volume Kitchen with Ale Carte Menu.
- 2 to 3 years’ Sous Chef or Head Chef position desirable
- Minimum Train the Trainer Certification
- Assessor, Moderator Certifications advantages.
- Would suit single Male candidate willing to relocate.
- Return flights to country of origin (Annual)
- Accommodation Provided
- Medical as an when required
- Visa and work permit (through company)
- Salary USD 2000
- Annual leave of 21 days
- No contracts as the positions are open to the right candidate with longterm prospects
Work days are Monday to Friday 8:00 am - 5:30 pm (1 hour lunch break)
Saturday 8:00 am - 1:00 pm