- Well groomed, presentable and professional manner
- Honest, reliable and hard working
- Must lead by example and able to inspire and motivate staff
- Must be empathetic at times and must be strict at times when required
- Must be able to take responsibility and be confident to take effective quick decisions
- Friendly disposition with excellent communications skills relating to Residents, Resident’s Families and the Staff Management committee
- Minimum of grade 12 (Matric)
- Tertiary qualification in hospitality will be a distinct advantage
- Minimum 5 years Senior Hotel / Retirement Home General Management experience – (REQUIREMENT)
- Must have at least 5 years management experience in Food & Beverage, Front Office, Finance, Housekeeping, Laundry and Maintenance
- All applicants must have a good Credit Record - (Credit Record will be verified as part of the screening process)
- All applicants will be subjected to a Criminal Check as part of the screening process
- Must be fully computer literate - (Compulsory)
- Must be able to work early, late or night shifts - (Compulsory)
Duties, Responsibilities & Performance Standards:
- Mange all departments through close liaison with the various department heads including Nursing, Administration, Social Work, Cleaning / Housekeeping, Kitchen, Laundry & Maintenance
- Reviewing financial information, management activity reports and performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement. Manage costs and programme improvement.
- Oversee human resources functions, including discipline, grievance and the chairing of hearings up to Final Warning Stage
- Directing financial and budget activities to increase efficiency and control costs
- Ensure adherence to all regulatory matters such as government regulations, labour legislation and laws pertaining to the Aged Persons Act.
- Attending monthly finance and management meetings after hours. Preparation of reports for these meetings.
- Hold regular meetings with Heads of department as well as general staff meetings
- Ensure that the services offered by the home continually meet residents, their families’ and the management committee's expectations.
- Report to the chairman of the management committee
Please send your updated CV and a recent head and shoulders photo via email by the 30th of September 2020