The Sales Administrator will manage the enquiries from all our website as well as booking channels and be responsible to convert enquiries into sales / bookings. To successfully fill this role, you should be sales orientated and maintain the attitude that you are always working on behalf of our property owners, guest and working with other team members.
Key Responsibilities but not limited to
• Handle accommodation related enquiries via telephone calls, emails and online platforms
• Record bookings and accommodation reservations ensuring that booking and guest details are recorded accurately on the reservation systems
• Managing all booking related channels and platforms including listings; rates, enquiries ect.
• Liaising with relevant departments to ensure delivery of a five-star service at all times
• Working closely with the Management and assisting with formulation and implementation of promotions and specials.
• Undertake data management duties such as data input, database management, file management and record keeping
• Perform all administrative duties relating to enquiries and bookings
• Ensure compliance, as appropriate, to your role with the POPI act and company policies and procedures
• Any other duties as directed by the senior management team
What we are looking for:
• At least 2 years’ experience in a bookings/reservations/sales role or environment (hospitality industry)
• Excellent IT skills
• Friendly, confident and polite telephone manner – Sales orientated
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to resolve queries in a proactive, practical and positive manner
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Ability to work under pressure and manage competing priorities with minimum supervision
• Flexible approach to work
• Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations, long hours, working weekends and public holidays
• Knowledge of Property Management Systems and channels including Booking.com; Expedia; Agoda; Airbnb; VRBO; Travelground ect
• Own vehicle and driver’s license