Market leading FMCG company in Midrand/ Centurion area need an HR & Payroll Manager to start as soon as possible
Duties would include but not limited to;
- Developing and implementing HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridging management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Managing the recruitment and selection process
- Talent management and development
- Promote Corporate and positive company culture
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance (KPI’s)
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Maintains payroll information by designing systems; directing the collection, calculation, and entering of data.
- Logbook calculations, Expense claims, advances, loan deductions, Overtime and night shift calculations.
- Updates payroll records by reviewing and approving changes in exemptions, job titles, and department/ division transfers.
- Prepares reports by compiling summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, leave, and wages.
- Determines payroll liabilities by approving the calculation of employee taxes, unemployment and third-party payments
- Balances the payroll accounts by resolving payroll discrepancies.
- People 300
- People ESS
- ERS Bio
- Excel advanced – Pivots, Vlookups
- apply below
- Workman’s Compensation
- Stats SA
- Relevant qualifications
- FMCG background highly preferred
- Excellent payroll acumen
- Strong track record with contactable references