We are looking for a professional Operations Manager to coordinate and oversee our venue's operations.
- Overseeing and managing the housekeeping department (6-9 staff)- scheduling staff, ordering supplies, stock controls, etc.
- Overseeing and managing the F&B department (5-7 staff) - scheduling staff, purchasing food & beverage, stock controls, cashups, etc.
- Overseeing the front of house manager and receptionist - ensuring policies and procedures are adhered to, scheduling of staff, reception cashups, etc.
- Administrative & financial responsibilities that come with managing a small guesthouse
- Managing and maintaining the POS system and back office features
- Communicating directly with the owner throughout the day
- Proven work experience as Operations Manager or similar role - 2 years minimum
- Knowledge of organizational effectiveness and operations management
- Familiarity with a POS system - we use SWIFT
- Familiarity with business and financial principles
- Excellent communication skills
- Leadership ability
- Outstanding organisational skills - this is a must!
- Critical thinking skills & a positive attitude!