Resort in Tshipise is looking for a Maintenance Manager with all round experience. The successful candidate will need to manage a team of approximately 2-3 supervisors and a general worker team of 18 in total.
- Manage and maintain all capital and operational equipment of all facilities within the group.
- Plan, supervise and conduct the maintenance and service schedules of all capital machinery and equipment within the resort.
- Ensure that service times are adhered to and service logs are maintained.
- Work closely with the relevant Heads of Department to develop preventative maintenance practices that ensure compliance with all relevant warrantees, safety legislation and maintenance good practice.
- Certify the secure and safe usage of all equipment items in all operational areas.
- Structure and plan daily duties of the Maintenance team with tools and stock required.
- Ensure that malfunctioning equipment is repaired and brought back online in the minimum possible down-time and costs
- Maintain a basic stock level of frequently used equipment spare items.
- Maintain inspection, stock control and purchasing records
- Obtain best price quotes from reliable suppliers
- Ensure all maintenance and operational employees have received equipment safety training
- Preparing annual Maintenance budgets, including any purchasing for machinery maintenance, CAPEX and labour
- Ensure, enforce and maintain Health and Safety standards.
- Grade 12 Matric Certificate
- Tertiary qualification in Maintenance
- Electrical qualification would be advantageous
- Valid Driver’s license
- Minimum of 5 years Maintenance Manager Experience
- Hotel or property maintenance experience would be advantageous
- Proficient in the use of MS office