ASSISTANT RESTAURANT MANAGER
Date Job Posted: 26-Dec-2021
- Close supervision to ensure that client service excellence takes place.
- Administrative duties, training of staff.
- Stock control, placing of orders, receiving and issuing of stock, also for Bakery department.
- Completing of all orders, invoices, statements for payment and input on New Kaballa.
- Control of conference group meals and assisting where and when necessary.
- Give assistance to waiters and chef when necessary.
- Complete log sheets of Restaurant vehicle.
- Contact with clients.
- Client satisfaction awareness and friendliness.
- Staff issues – Training, solving problems, appointments in conjunction with General Manager, Time rosters, leave, etc.
- Inventory control
- Safety and health act according to Law regulations.